As mentioned in my blog post from earlier this month, new things are in store for B.C.P.hoto and our clients. With the new changes I wanted to note the new updates you’ll be seeing here!
-Office Hours: Our office hours have increased! You can now expect to hear from us between Monday to Friday, 10am to 4pm, respectively. Feel free to email or call and we’d be happy to chat about any of your photography needs!
-Partnerships: That’s right, B.C.P.hoto is partnering up with some fabulous local businesses, organizations and people in 2017! Our main partner, and sister company, is of course Western Canada’s NEWEST Agricultural Communications company Just.Ag Productions!
Make sure give Just.Ag a peak @ www.justagproductions.com and follow @justag_prod on Twitter!
As you are all well aware we’ve had product on display at Elevation, Vermilion Alberta’s own yoga, wellness and retail boutique! Be sure to swing by Elevation (on main street) and check out some of other amazing local, hand crafted and ethically sourced products that they offer!
In addition to these partnerships, there will be more to come throughout the year. Stay tuned!
If you’re looking for a photography company up for a challenge, be sure to reach out to us @ firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss various creative and motivational partnership opportunities!
-Canadian Pride: We’re thrilled that we are now 100% aligned with Canadian print companies for ALL products. Prior to this year we printed 95% of our product in Canada and the remaining 5% in the USA. With local and Canadian sourced being important to B.C.P.hoto we’re happy to have made the switch.
As always, make sure to Like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram!
"A camera is a tool to teach you how to see without a camera."